SHOWROOM DECORATION

My displays

My displays

SS 2013 mood board made by my super helpful and super creative interns

AW 2012-13 mood board. Thanks to my interns who saved my day!
I work as a designer in an export house and only people working in an export house can say how busy and chaotic it gets, when its time for the buyers to visit. Early morning starts with cutting leather swatches instead of sipping tea, making mood boards, color boards, collages, 3-D presentation of skins and hides and anything creative that you can think of. 

Part of my time also goes in chasing karigars and literally fighting with them so that they make samples on time. But it is not always that they are delivered on time. Nevertheless, I enjoy my chaotic seasons and come up with creative and not-so-creative works.

Take a look:
leather displays

leather displays

leather display

leather display

leather rolled out