PANTONE SHADE PRESENTATION



Recently, I found many interesting ideas on Pinterest and various other sites regarding the representation of Pantone shades. The ideas were very interesting and some very delicious. Next time when I make mood boards, I am thinking that I will use some of these ideas. Just take a look.



As you see the picture on your left is a representation of  a dinner table and the photo to your right shows a kitchen wall. I have used this idea of the kitchen wall in my illustration recently.
Paint can lids, no need to paint any surface at all. 

My favorite cup of coffee served in the pantone shades of the season.  Very cool idea!











chocolate icing or Easter eggs? which one will it be!


Food Pantones....................cant wait to eat them!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay time to go! These are really making me hungry!!!

See ya!