NAMASTE, A BRAND NEW DAY FOR YOGA


June 21st has been declared as the international yoga day. I believe yoga is India's gift to the world.
My guru Acharya Nilkamal ji is also  great pioneer of yoga and yogic activities. He gives spiritual guidance as well to all the souls who have lost their way. He was a student of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who invented Transcendental Meditation. I hope many of you know what this is. Celebritries like Oprah Winfrey and many other have found inner peace (remember Master Shifu talking about inner peace!) through practicing TM.

June 21st also reminded me how I need to get in shape badly, get rid of the muffin tops, my man shoulders and what not! So I was searching the YouTube for some of the really good yoga poses and thought of sharing with you guys!!! I found it in a "Namaste TV" subscription. I hope you will like them.