NOT JUST FOOD...I don't believe you can ever really cook unless you love eating

Nigella Lawson said those amazing words, which can be seen in the title of this post. But we believe that not just cooking, but creating art with food itself cannot be done, you love to eat!

Love for food is unique and universal. You wont find a man who doesn't like to eat. 

The three basic needs of a man:
Food
Clothing
Shelter

However, has anyone thought how food can be used as shelter. We first find this concept in the Brothers Grimm stories " Hansel and Gretel". The old witch who kidnapped children by tempting them a house made of sweet treats.



Heston also tried to build a candy house where the walls and roofs and everything in it were edible. I love that episode, I wish me and my mom were there to experience it. But alas!

I have got some incredible images off the web, they will melt your mouth and give you a safe sweet home....