IT BAGS FOR CHRISTMAS

"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air........". Its Christmas eve and I am so excited to write my blog after such a long time. I have been really busy with a lot of weddings and travelling and finally I put myself together and sat down to write something, and what better day than Christmas Eve.

Since I have been designing handbags for 4 years now, I thought it was finally time for me to put some " IT " bags list for Christmas. A lot of bling, a lot of sparkles to make everyone merry lots of Metallica.

Here it goes..........


1. VALENTINO GARAVANI 


The rock studded backpack is perfect for a Christmas Getaway.........its the perfect all essential backpack with a Christmasy cheer!!!!


2.ASSOULINE




A blue tote for those feeling blue.......



Issey Miyake nailed it with his BAO BAO tote bag, it is the ultimate tote bag for any occasion with a lot of cheer




Maison Martin Margiela chain mail hobo, perfect for shopping or a lunch date with girlfriends.



Proenza's medium PS1 satchel........I want Santa to give me this, I hope he is reading!!!! :)






These are such cute bags for an evening out.


7.CHLOƉ 


Spread the Christmas cheer more with this Chloe metallic shoulder bag.


8.MARNI 


Metal Trunk Bag from Marni......for a white Christmas!



I have always been a fan of Jimmy Choo shoes, but this is a stunning evening across body bag.



I love the Bao Bao collection of Issey Miyake. this clutch is absolutely awesome.


11.KENZO

Tiger Clutch by Kenzo
What first attracted me to this Kenzo clutch is the rich golden colour. It is so eye catching and perfect for a statement clutch!



Christopher Kane again with this Pop Diva...


This green transparent clutch has a small golden pouch inside and the spider just goes so well with the concept. Love it.




These are my favorites so far. Love to have all of them. Hoping and praying to Santa.......:):)