SIX THINGS TODAY

Eclipse by Laurent Grasso

Things are not going easy for me. Living in an apartment is like hell. The atmosphere of where I lived used to be very peaceful, but recently things have gone worse and my entire family seem to have lost their peace of mind. 

The entire day you can hear babies screaming, people moving heavy furniture from one room to the other, quarreling and abusing each other and the very loud noise of the water pump, that seems to run all day. The water pump is actually the most critical thing. The noise is so loud that you cannot sleep and some people are just obsessed with it. Every time I turn it off there are evil kins who start it immediately. Even if the tank is full, even if the water is overflowing.........who cares!!!! People around me make me sick. I just wish I could run away and be at PEACE. Is it too much to ask, God?

My guru once told me, be aware of everything that is happening around you, I feel like telling him, I am aware and that's the problem because others are not. 

There are some things however which gives me a lot of peace......

Make up and all the girly stuffs........ that's me by the way doing my friend's makeup
Meditation
Dreaming about my mother
Cooking 

Moving Food Series by Nora Luther and Pavel Becker

Spending time with the love of my life. He gives me so much peace

and of course tea!!! how can I ever live without you!! Hugs..<3 <3 <3 


I am just hoping and praying to God............please make my neighborhood a place to live in peacefully......