TEN THINGS TODAY
|Breakfast by Berta|
Its been over a week and the air conditioning in my office is not working. Have you ever heard the office AC not working for over a week! I mean its a professional area which the administration is more than happy to ignore. So basically I am getting fried, roasted, burned, tandoor-ed and any other possible way that you can think of.
Here are ten things that I was engrossed in last week :
1. Are French Fries really French? Find out here and here.
2. Own a piece of Harry Potter history.
3. Men are crazy for this Paco Rabanne.
4. Are you a Marilyn fan ?
5. I am planning for a short vacation next year and this lady literally taught me how to pack the entire world for my 2 weeks trip.:p
6. Osman Yousefzada's SS 17 collection at London Fashion week.
7. A rising star of leather goods in Netherlands.
8. These shoes by Mansur Cavriel.
9. I want to learn this.
10. Its been so long since I had one of these. They look so satisfying!