CELEBRITIES EATING IN REAL LIFE VINTAGE

Those of the few people who read my blog, would know that I love to eat. To me breakfast is the most important meal. I try to eat as much as I can in breakfast and then snacks throughout the day. That's how I like it, keeps me fit!

One of my other fascination is watching movies. Its in my genes, my father was and is a big movie buff, so naturally I had to be one too....:P

On the sets of "Sonar Kella", the cast and crew enjoy their lunch
During lunch break while shooting Mahanagar eminent film maker Satyajit Ray India


I was always fascinated by eating scenes in movies. Those who are Bengali would know the delicious scene when Gupi-Bagha wished for humongous meals after they recieved 3 boons from the ghost king or when Feluda and Topse would gorge on omelette and bread in the train,on their way to Jaipur. These few detailing go a long way in a film. A bread and an omelette maybe a very simple dish but to have it on a train like Feluda seems so much more exciting!!!!!!!!



Sophia Loren eating spaghetti in a restaurant in Italy, 1953. Photo by Franco Fedeli

By looking at Sophia Loren here, I want Spaghetti for dinner...............
Here are few others having Spaghetti......

Alberto Sordi

Fellini eating spaghetti

Sean Connery eating spaghetti in Rome, 1963


Hot Dogs are definitely on the to-do list when I visit New York................. 




Marilyn and Arthur Miller eating hot dogs in New York, 1957. Photo by Sam Shaw
Few other pictures of Marilyn.



Marilyn Monroe Enjoying Ice Cream 1953

Debbie Reynolds enjoying an ice cream sundae.

Judy Garland's daughter, Liza Minnelli on Christmas day

Shirley Temple

Sophia Loren Eating Cake

Frank Sinatra's certain eating habits are my favorites........

Frank Sinatra 1966

Frank Sinatra, having a sandwich and drink.

Sinatra always drank tea before and during recording sessions
I am not much of a cereal person but Andy Warhol was....

Andy Warhol starting the day with cereal.
Elvis eating Breakfast in 1956 at the Jefferson Hotel

Marlon Brandon

Have you ever thought what actors eat while shooting their films, behind the scenes, up close and personal. Take a look at some.....

A proper breakfast for Audrey during the shooting of Breakfast at Tiffany's

Barbara Stanwyck grabbing a quick bite between shoots

Clark Gable and Carole Lombard

Gregory Peck and Ingrid Bergman on the set of Spellbound (1945)

Jean Harlow and William Powell
Ava Gardner

A few pictures from here and there


Alfred Hitchcock, 1940s

Audrey Hepburn eating an apple on the terrace of her villa

Cary Grant

Diego Rivera eating tacos with Frieda

Gene Tierney

James Dean
No one can make Hamburger and Hot Dog as glamorous as these ladies....

Elizabeth Taylor eating a hamburger on a fence

Goldie Hawn eating a hamburger in 1964.

Sigourney Weaver eating a hot dog in 1983.

I hope you enjoyed my post, till next time........<3 <3 <3