WHEN WE MISS SOMEONE

i miss You In A Way

There is something very powerful when you miss someone. At that very moment everything about them is special. His smile, his eyes, his body smell, his teeth...........and of course, his touch. All our five senses come into play. Just at that moment if the he calls you or texts you, well, congratulations! your sixth sense is working too! Drown yourself in a world of telepathy and feel the essence of the connection of souls.

It is true, you are changed. Self analysis can make you realize a lot of things in life; the attachment, the desire to be with someone and how far the emptiness can be carried on in life. They always say that distant relationship is the toughest, but once you become in tune with who you are, this does not matter, does it? You know, no matter what, you are meant to be with him!





This is how I think when I miss you (my special someone). Who better it is to support my feeling than Ed Sheeran. Its 2017 and I am still listening to this song.

" When I feel like I cant go on
   That is when my heart takes over
   That is when I miss you.....
   more than anything else in the world....

   I hope you miss me like I do.......do you?"