Easy Easter or Pasen Decorations That Everyone Can Do


Hallo Iedereen! Vandaag is Goede Vrijdag! Gelukkig Pasen!

Enough Dutch for now! I'm still in learning mode, so please forgive my mistakes. Today I would like to share with you some easy peesy Pasen decorations. All you need is a permanent marker. If however, anyone has experience with Henna, they can used it on the eggs, else just a marker will do. Even kids can try out some!

Here are some if you love to write or scribble!

A simple letter egg decoration. You can just go random on it.

Your favorite quotes or film lines.


If you have an enormous amount of patience, then this decor is ideal for you. You can include a poem, a part of a story, love letter to your loved ones and even your feelings of the day! 


A bit of stylized writing.

This is a very cool decor to me,because its a crossword puzzle. I used to do a lot of them when I was in school, but adulthood is a puzzle in itself. So, solving life's puzzle, doesn't give me the time to do what I did in school. But this can be a very good idea for kids or giving someone secret messages!


Vintage egg decorations

Artist or doodlers can utilize their passion in these decorations. I simply love them. I doodle on paper and I find it extremely satisfying and stress relieving. There is something in the monochromatic scribbling that is very peaceful to the nerves. It is balanced and well aligned, the Yin and Yang of the art world. 

















Some of the easiest of the designs are coming now and bonus! they are so cute!

The Bunnies are sleeping....



Ei (egg) phone.........now that's something!

Love this! The relation to nature and the stamping effect is just amazing.

Some fun with silhouettes. 


I had told you in the beginning of my post that I would include some Henna designs that you can apply on Easter eggs. If you are familiar with Henna and comfortable with it, then this can be great in dying or just decorations. Herbal and eco-friendly as well.




This is done with henna and white paint

Add caption









So get crazy and creative and make yourself useful in the holidays! 

Doei! Tot Ziens!