Most Popular ASMR Food Videos on YouTube

Food lovers all around the world will agree that there is something about the sound of a crunch, the soft squishy bite of a jelly or the slurping sound of Korean noodles; they are the overlooked symphonies that exist in our daily lives. As a child, I always like the clattering noises of the spoon and fork in the restaurant, the soft murmurs at every table, the sound of the feet of the waiters and managers, the gushing sound of liquid on the glass; there was something about these which made dinning experience, a whole in itself!

At home, I love the sound of the butter paper when my mother took Amul butter from the pack and kept it in the fridge. then she would carefully slice the crusty bread with a blunt knife and we would have it with mushy jam dipped in melted butter. Simple, but each detail was precious. I of course did not know what ASMR was, but now it is all over the internet with the ultimate goal to satisfy our senses. 

YouTube and Instagram now is flooded with videos of asmr food eating. But not everyone hits the right spot so that you say, "HMMMMMMMMM" Some of my personal favorites include:

SAS ASMR - I found her on Instagram and absolutely loved the way she presented food. You can actually see she loves to eat as well as cook. I get hungry every time I see her videos! to explore her more head on here, she has some cook travel videos with food of course! To me she is best at eating king crabs, but there are so much more food........there are high chances you will be hungry, so buckle up!

This is also another of my favourite videos, do watch it!

Next up, Song Byrd ASMR, I especially like her, because she does not make any extra effort to chew with her mouth open. The senses are very inviting and natural, as we eat in our everyday lives. To me, her best food are when she eats Indian food........she literally finished an entire meal in 1 min, which I take almost an hour, if I'm able to finish it! LOL.....her chicken Tikka is super tempting too! Oh Gosh, when will I have these!!!!!!!

ASMR ONION RINGS, WAFFLE FRIES, & HASHBROWNS MUKBANG (TimmyASMR ...
LA LA LA LA LA

Zac Choi puts an interesting twist in his videos, by often displaying the recipes that he makes. My favourite part is everything crunchy. it can literally make you crave more and more fried, unhealthy food and guess what? its not so bad after all! As long as we satisfy ourselves with some crunch! :P and the heavenly cheese sauce is to die for!

ASMR CHEESY HASH BROWNS & CHICKEN NUGGETS MUKBANG (No Talking ...
Hash browns stacked to our utter delight!


I also like Hamzy, she has a very homey atmosphere and cooks with passion and eats as well! She has an array of dishes on her food shows! so colourful and fun! I get so full, just by watching her, but unfortunately I cannot cook Korean dishes; the ingredients are even not available in my country. I just have to stick to her videos I guess! Sigh!

List 7 South Korean YouTube Channel for Mukbang | Byeol Korea
Just Look at that Spread! Gorgeous!