The Lunchbox



Prepare a lunch box and pack two lunch boxes, daily life on a rainy day,...


Preparing lunch boxes have been very special to me, since childhood days were always troubled by pangs of hunger. I would get astonished at the lunch boxes of my friends; such love and organisation! even the simplest of food looked so delicious! The similarity between Bengalis and Japanese, I would say is the love of rice and fish and lunch boxes to be taken for work! We love our lunch boxes stuffed with love and care, some from the wives, some from our mother or our sister! In fact there is also a film called the Lunchbox, which is an astonishing example of how food becomes love for two strangers. You can watch the trailer here.

The video above is from my favourite vlogger - Cafe 709. Her skill and organizing skill is much impressive and you feel like watching her videos more and more. the lunch box reminded me of Buddha's Bowl. I could not even imagine, so much of food could fit in that lunch box of hers! Jokes apart, if you like this video, do subscribe to her YouTube channel

P.S. She did not pay me to write about her.