The Daily Hunt - I will never forget who I am


Not being kind to us is one of the important things in life that we must learn. Humans like us are always living on the edge, where success must come at speed to earn a livelihood, dreams must be accomplished before anyone else. If not, we fall into a state of depression and despair. The problem with the society now is that we cannot handle rejection or redirection. This is what I realized working as a freelancer! Life can be tough especially when the finances are not as strong as in a 9 to 5 job. There is a force which says that we must push ourselves to the limit unless we can earn a good life..........But, what is good life really? Are we happy working in a cubicle, involving ourselves in office politics just to get a share of the fat bank balance. Yes, money is necessary to live our lives, to pay our bills, to afford rent and pay the insurance. But why are we slave to the money?

June and July was the months when I did not have much work and still do not have. but I realized a very important aspect of life! Let things be! We are not rats and we do not need to take part in rat races. Yes, I will make my dreams a reality someday, but it is OK not to make my desperate for that! Life is to live and as long as we focus on living, the rest will automatically follow! 

The video from an amazing girl, Choki from Japan, reminded me, that in this effort to live, we must not forget ourselves. It is OK not to feel good all the time. It is OK not to work all the time. It is OK not to compare ourselves with other's success. It is OK to take a slow pace in life. the most important element is that we LIVE and be happy for it!

D Subscribe to her channel if you like it! Cheers!