Winter Barbeque Ideas that doesn't hurt your pocket

"I don't believe you can ever really cook unless you love eating", Nigella Lawson's famous words rang in my ear as I watched her shows about soul comforting food. But I find a strong connection with Anton Ego in Ratatouille and Nigella. Does it seem strange? Not the cruel food critic Ego, but the person he became in the end, the moment he remembered his mother's humble food. it makes us realize that food is truly humble!

Anton Ego: In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook. But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau's, who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.

Humble! If only we have the courage to be humble in every walks of life. 

However, when it comes to our own food needs, we can indulge ourselves in some products to make food more appetizing! I have put together few comforting food to me! A barbeque in the garden for those coming Spring and summer months. Am I too early for dreaming of barbeque? Our readers will answer that!

#1 Round Shape Garden Barbeque Fire Bowl


I can imagine myself roasting some marshmallows in it. On second thought it is perfect for winter. You just need warme kleren, a cup of cocoa and some roasted marshmallows to go with. Perfect for family or for a cozy night with your lover!

Get it here

#2 Charcoal for BBQ Online





The cold winter chill sure needs some fire and what better way that to burn some charcoal for barbeque and sit near it! AAH! warm! Now we just need some grill to fry our food and fill our belly. 

You can find it here

#3 BBQ Grill Online



This barbeque grill is perfect for outdoors. It is disposable and is of standard quality. The best part was that I didn't have to pay much for it. Owing to the humble origins of this online website, I loved my purchase!

#4 Insulated Vacuum Flask / Thermos for tea or Coffee



This thermos flask perfect for some tea or coffee or even cocoa. You can use it outdoors and the best part is it is perfect for one. So each can have one in their choice of colour. There are 5 colors including black and the soft pastel finish for perfect for my taste. Each bottle is of 500ml. However, if you are looking for a family size, go for a bigger one. All available on their website. 

#5 Travel cup is must!



Now that I have my cocoa, I must have it in my portable travel mug. I know you can have it in the cup of the thermos flask too. You can have it if you like, but I like to have mine in a mug. So these sheer nude colored mugs are perfect for an elegant cozy barbeque. Whether it is in your backyard or anywhere outdoors, a little style doesn't hurt! 

These are my top five picks for BBQ this season or the next. You can explore the website for some cool stuff and home supplies. They have great stuff, cheap and online. If you live in the Netherlands, then delivery is also free.