장미 달고나커피 Rose Dalgona Coffee


Much before Dalgona coffee became cool and trendy, I used to make whipped coffee just because I could not afford a coffee machine. My only resort to make foaming smooth cafe like coffee was whipping it with sugar and water and then drinking it with milk! I do it even now. However, the recent lock down have brought forward many concepts which were not so cool before. Especially for us introverts, social distancing was always maintained but it was never "in trend". Now, we are no longer the weirdos!

The video above is of a Rose Dalgona Coffee; the prettiest coffee I have seen on the internet so far! Great work Olivia! It is like an work of art. Dedicated so much time to just drinking coffee signifies a special relationship that exists between the food product and its consumers. Combining your favourite flower with coffee reminds me of a bond that only food lovers can understand! It's not just food, its something deeper, something personal. The marriage between the soft whip and the romanticism of the rose is utter perfection! 

Thank You Olivia for such work of art.