How to make Dalgona Candy


While the world enjoys the rising trend of Dalgona coffee, we are little aware of where Dalgona origin lies. The frothiness of Dalgona coffee comes from a Korean candy called Dalgona. The video above is from one of my favorite channels. I am eager to try it out. Meanwhile, I thought I will share it with you all.

The name is derived from dalgona, a Korean sugar sweet, due to the resemblance in taste and appearance, though most dalgona coffee doesn't actually contain dalgona. The texture is very similar to a honeycomb toffee that is popular around the world. The crunch of caramel is just melts in your mouth. 

It is quite addictive, when you think about it. This would go very well with some Americano or even milk; as is shown in the video. Or, just as a snack in itself. Kids will also love this great delight! 

Do try some and let me know in the comments what you experienced.